Today is going to be short and sweet. I want to give you six simple steps to help you lose fat with out all the “why” extra filler stuff.
1. You need to a plan. The main thing here is that you will progressively and slowly reduce the amount of food you will consume.
2. Stop eating junk. You need to switch from processed garbage to whole, non-processed, natural foods.
3. Log what you are eating. Don’t be the patient that goes to the doctor and says, “Fix me.” and when the doctor asks you how it happened you don’t remember.
4. Once you stop losing weight from doing the above. Slowly decrease the amount of calories you are consuming 100 to 300 calories a day. Slower is better.
5. At this point you will likely need to transition most of your calories from carbs to fats.
6. Don’t stop…remain the course. If it were easy everyone would be skinny and walk around like a fitness model. You will miss up, you will plateau. BUT WILL YOU STAY FAITHFUL TO THE COURSE? The answer to that question is what will define you and your fat loss journey.
Kellen Lake Owner of Just You Fitness and creator the Busy Mom’s Plug & Play 12 Week Fat-Loss Program.